Friday, October 13, 2006

A FO!


Yee Haw! I finished something! Seamed, ends woven, washed, and given to recipient!

They're not quite as bright as they look here. And yes, they are different colours. The one on the left was the first one, done in a tuck stitch. It went so quickly! The tuck st is not quite the look I wanted though, and it barely fits me. I have a small head so I knew it would be too small for just about any other adult. And it doesn't have a leaf yet.
The one on the right has ribs which took a while to latch up. It fits me, and is stretchy so I was hoping it'd fit the new owner--Lucy's JK teacher! She took it today (after a huge tantrum again, which ended with me carrying her to the truck without her coat or boots on!) and gave it to Mrs. T who tried it on right away and gave her a hug.
Wow. Something actually finished. Now I'm going to do a small one. Just because. What else can I do with leftover orange Red Heart?

1 comment:

Clarisse said...

Congratulations Tracy!!! Way too cute! What a nice gift. Well done.

Clarisse >^..^<