Friday, January 19, 2007

De-Lurk!


De-Lurk, I tell ya! Even if you've left me a little comment before, come back and tell me who you are, how you found me, etc. I know my 'regulars' are mostly from about.com knitting forum, but there's been comments from others and I just don't have enough brain power to try to figure out how you got here, LOL. I think it's totally awesome to have strangers reading. I've always liked writing, but it got a little boring writing for your Enrichment Teacher week after week. And tell me what you like/dislike, want more of/less off....I'm here for ya! Hee Hee. Cause, you know, the girls are sitting at my feet fighting over a toy piano....

3 comments:

Cindy G said...

De-lurking here. I lurk at About.com, too. And I love the flaming ice scraper mitt, fuzz and all.

Saren Johnson said...

Love the mitts! I like how they fluffed up.

steel breeze said...

De-lurk - spotted you on one of the MK lists, the yahoo one I think.

Love the flames!