Monday, January 08, 2007

Will the Real Me Please Stand Up?

You Are an Espresso
At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic
At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung
You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping
Your caffeine addiction level: high
What Kind of Coffee Are You?


This is SO NOT ME! Perhaps I screwed the quiz cause I put action flick for a movie I'd go see. In reality, the last movie I went to see was....uh...oh, I, Robot, which I guess actually is an action flick, but I didn't pick it. Before that was "The Bangor Sisters" and before that "Titanic". Yes, since Dec 1997 we have gone to three movies. When we moved here, we lived a block from the theater. We saw "Titanic" and nothing else (I don't remember exactly when it closed, and we were only in that apartment for 11 months, but still!). Am I straight shooting? Actually, I'm more passive-aggressive, LOL. Am I ambitious? Well, I did knit that shawl in the last two posts, LOL, but most days, being ambitious meaning having a shower. I don't think I'm anxious, although I can at times be stressed. I try to limit my coffee to first thing in the morning, and maybe one after lunch. Like perhaps today, LOL. I don't like strong coffee, I like it sweet and creamy :) Do you know that if you ask for a 'double double' in the Dunkin' Donuts drive thru in the States, they don't know what you mean?! I think Timmy's is a bit strong, and prefer Country Style, but I hate Country Style doughnuts. I'm not a big doughnut fan anyway, but the kids like TimBits. Most men I dated also like coffee double double. The one guy who drank it black...that should have forewarned me, LOL. Then there was the Croatian who introduced me to cappaccino....
Thanks Sandra for totally taking me off on a tangent today, LOL. And thank you Sandra for the beautiful yarn! I braved the wind and snow and pried open the SuperBox today finally. I WON the KnitPicks Shadow laceweight yarn in the Jewels colour! That's one I had circled in their catalogue. It's almost the same colour as a pair of socks I made (the ones I reknit this fall). It'll make a nice scarf/shawl to go with jeans. Now to decided on the pattern :)

I do have some finished knitting pictures to show, and lots more in the sick Lucy saga, but right now I have to take care of some business that has really ticked me off. Luxembourg, vs. doctor visit in Mississauga that's been scheduled for 4 months. And I'm not the one going to Luxembourg. He's supposively been going just about every other week since October, and I'm supposed to believe it's actually going to happen this time? Well, of course it will because it messes things up for me big time :(
Back later.

No comments: