Thursday, September 29, 2011

Machine Knitting Seminar

Although Yahoo! Groups are international, there are often members really close to home.  One such member in my machine knitting groups is Marg Coe.  I got to meet her last year when she dropped off some cones of yarn, and we keep in touch.  Marg is part of an active machine knitting group about 45 minutes from me, called Kawartha Carriage Knitters' Club.  I was hoping I'd get to join this group this fall once my kids are all in school full time.  I missed this month though--I'm still getting used to this new life!

This group is going to host a seminar on May 12 and 13 in Peterborough.  I LOVE Peterborough.  You betcha, I'm going to attend this seminar.  I might even get to spend the night at my younger-taller-twin-cousin's house!  For more info on this machine knitting group and their seminar, check out their site!

No comments: