Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas is Coming!

As I mentioned a little while ago, I was making a Santa hat for a photographer.  Here's her shots!
Is that not darling!  I also made a diaper cover, but it had narrow stripes.  If you're interested in your own set, send me an email or check out my Facebook page!
 This bottom one has the diaper cover to match the hat above; I didn't make the hat below.


I've already included the (estimated) yarn amounts in a previous calculation, but I did buy more yarn yesterday!

Yarn In:  128gr + 128gr + 18 226gr =  18 482gr
Yarn Out:  15 252gr
Balance:  3230 gr more brought in, than out
Cost:  $9.02 + $440.31 = $449.33/327 days = $1.37 per day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable!!!

Marg Coe said...

Now that is just the cutest. What a great photo. Some mom and dad will be thrilled with it I'm sure. Way to go Tracy.