Monday, May 06, 2013

Bear!

Every time I make this bear, I don't want to give him away.  One of these days I'll have to make one just for myself. 
 I like to knit all the pieces first, and then stuff them.  It doesn't look like much, all jumbled in a pile!
 Now you can get a better idea of his size!  He's made from Sirdar "Eternity", a nice, multi-fiber yarn that I've had forever.
 Ever get jealous looking at the great photos on other knitter's sites, or on photographer's sites?  My dog, Skippy, thinks it's his job to personally inspect every thing I take a picture of!
 Don't you just melt, looking at those little eye and nose?
Like my new watermark?  Now that I'm on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Flickr, Weebly....got to protect myself LOL.  My daughter insisted I get an Instagram and Twitter account, don't expect frequent updates from me :)  I do want to focus on Pinterest a bit more.  The Weebly site is just to have a website presence other than the mass-media social sites.  I post a lot on my Facebook page though, so come check me out there too!

Yarn In:  6437gr
Yarn Out:  95gr + 3677gr = 3772gr
Balance:  2665gr
Costs:  $173.75/126 days = $1.38 per day

No comments: