Monday, December 23, 2013

Whosh!

Did anyone hear that?  It's the sound of the year flying by!

I am done my custom orders for the year. What I do have on the go: some half done baby items I don't feel like finishing.  A sweater I stopped a year ago cause I needed to measure it and plan the next stage.  A pair of socks, two at a time, toe up, from one ball.  The other ball has disappeared.  I just ripped out two pairs of mohair baby pants that just weren't right.  A multi coloured pinwheel blanket that needs an edging.

Of course, I want to start something new, and have so many things I want to do, that I can't actually decide what to do!

Things to post about:
Two Santa Hats for Heather
Striped Hat and Purple Epic Hat for Heather
Brown Soaker
Blue Clogs
Red Turban
Neopolitan Dress/Hat
Four fruit hats

Wow, I've been busy!  So much I want to do though...

No comments: